The Sky Executive Suites Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Owners of the Sky Executive Suites Bukit Indah Nusaya Johor.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction Investment Owners

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bukitindahjohor

bukitindahjohor

Introduction Investment Owners Empty
PostSubject: Introduction Investment Owners   Introduction Investment Owners I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:30 pm

Hi everyone, my name is Wai Kwong. The main factor that made me purchase The Sky was because of the reputation of the developer as I am very afraid of un completed buildings in Johor. I plan to join as a Franchisee when it's completed in 2012. The reason why I think I would prefer to join as a franchisee is because this way I get to enjoy a better rate of returns if it does well, and also minimise my risk if the econmy slows down. I am not sure about the details but have been informed by the Franchisor that more information will be relased later.

I think that having standardized furnishings will increase the value fo the rate of returns, but would be nice if we can have an idea on what materials will be used. A standard furnishing make it look more like a Hotel too. I also do support the joint advertisement scheme, as with advertisement people will know about The Sky which means better returns for us. I also do support the use of professional valuers to recommend the mimimum rate of returns, and I will not go below this rate even if the unit is vacant, as price setting is important in any business.

Look forward to meeting other "wanna bee" franchisee or mini hotel owners here too !

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/bukitindahjohor

Introduction Investment Owners
Page 1 of 1